If you walk alone, you will go faster. Accompanied, you will go further.
We are an agile, fast-growing company, composed of specialists in sustainable mobility across Europe . We support and promote internal innovation for our customers through knowledge creation & insights reports, in order to help them to create better products and services that enable an effective transition to sustainable mobility.
Job Title: Consumer Data Analyst for Insurance, Italian Market
Want to be an expert in electric mobility with access to the latest trends in the market? Our research team is looking for a Data Analyst to process our consumer data for the Italian market. We are looking to grow our network of analysts to run recurrent projects on an annual basis.
Job Type: This is a freelance remote position that can be done from anywhere with a temporary contract.
Work-Schedule: based on deliverability with 6-8 weeks deadline.
Start date: open call
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for turning data into actionable insights by recognising trends and anomalies in multivariate datasets. In order to use these insights for business improvement of our customers, the candidate should feel comfortable using their analysis to tell a story behind the data of the electric vehicle (EV) drivers market.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct fact-based research and analysis
- Assist with publication of research commentaries and papers
- Evaluate new and established research sources
- Prepare materials that summarize data and draw conclusions to support key business discussion
- Presentations of research results to customers
Education / Experience:
University Degree in Social Sciences, Engineering or Marketing.
Previous experience in Insurance.
Basic Skill and Competencies:
- Professional fluency in English and Italian both written and verbal
- Expertise with Excel and Google Sheets
- Strong communication skills to present and explain insights
- Ability to work in autonomy
- Continuous communication with other teams
- Detail-oriented of the given figures and statistics
- Talent to explain the complexity into simple words
- Quantitative and qualitative research experience
- Working knowledge of SPSS, R Studio, Airtable
Perks of being part of our team:
*Fully remote work from anywhere
*Career development in the electric mobility industry
*Work life balance /flexible working hours (manage your own schedules)
*Opportunity to work in an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com