If you walk alone, you will go faster. Accompanied, you will go further.
EV Insights is a consumer research company with a specialisation in electric mobility. The business was registered in Estonia in August 2022 and since then the brand had some reasonable growth in the South of Europe. As the e-mobility market offers a big growth potential, the company wants to expand its operation in other regions and gain market leadership. Currently, operations are conducted in Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Germany and Austria.
Job Title: Cofounder
As Co-Founder, you’ll join an existing team with access to operational support and an existing base of customers. This is an opportunity for to experience the full cycle of business building and working on a topic that delivers meaningful impact towards tackling the climate crisis and mobility transformation.
Start date: open call
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be on the founding team of a new research company, building the product, team and culture from the ground up alongside an experienced commercial Co-Founder.
- Lead the day-to-day operations for a corporate base of customers that covers a wide range of electric mobility value chain
- Develop and implement effective processes and systems to support the company’s growth and expansion
- Collaborate with the CEO and other key stakeholders to define, develop and execute the company’s business plan
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, partnerships, and collaborations
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, suppliers, partners, and investors
What you need to succeed:
- Deep domain knowledge in electric mobility and / or market research activities
- Proven experience as a leader, COO or similar executive role in a fast-paced, high-growth and operationally complex environment
- Strong strategic and analytical skills, with the ability to develop and implement effective business strategies
- Mindful leadership and management skills, with the ability to build and motivate a mission-driven, high-performing team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You can build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Passion for sustainability and the mission of EV Insights
- Quantitative and qualitative research experience
- Working knowledge of SPSS, R Studio, AI, SQL
Perks of being part of our team:
- Fully remote work from anywhere
- Career development in the electric mobility industry
- Work life balance /flexible working hours (manage your own schedules)
- Opportunity to work in an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com